EA’s E3 2015 Press Conference to Be Broadcast Live June 15 on ea.com
Public Company Information:
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The 2015 Electronic Entertainment Expo begins next week in Los Angeles, and Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) kicks off the week by hosting its ninth annual E3 press conference on Monday, June 15 at 1:00pm PDT. EA joins the week-long gaming celebration by showcasing some of the world’s biggest, most entertaining blockbusters and by revealing innovative original gaming properties. At the press conference hosted by CEO Andrew Wilson, EA will demonstrate a dozen HD titles, all powered by world-class technology, including the world debuts of gameplay from Star Wars™ Battlefront™, Mirror’s Edge™ Catalyst, Need for Speed™ and more.
For the first time, EA will welcome hundreds of local High School and University students in the live press conference audience exposing them to the most exciting week for the videogame industry. Following the press conference, EA is hosting an exclusive panel discussion for these students featuring EA leaders and moderated by Tracy Fullerton, Director of USC’s Games Program, to discuss career opportunities in the videogame industry.
The EA press conference will stream live at LiveToPlay.ea.com on Monday June 15, at 1:00pm PDT. From E3 through Gamescom, follow the latest EA news, updates and see exclusive behind-the-scenes content at LiveToPlay.ea.com.
For viewers unable to attend the show in person, EA will bring the excitement home by giving away free games throughout the live stream. Follow and Retweet @OriginInsider for a chance to win one of 400 free PC games, starting as the show begins at 1:00pm PDT and concluding as the show ends at 2pm PDT. Winners are selected at random.
At the E3 Expo (Booth #1601), EA will give show-goers hands-on with the titles below, as well as a few surprises:
- FIFA 16 – FIFA 16 innovates across the entire pitch to deliver a balanced, authentic, and exciting football experience that lets you play your way, and compete at a higher level. And with all new ways to play!
- EA SPORTS™ FIFA – Featuring stunning new console quality gameplay that fully harnesses the power of the latest mobile devices - this is truly the next generation FIFA for mobile.
- Madden NFL 16 – Be the Playmaker in Madden NFL 16 with new gameplay mechanics that allow you to dominate the passing game.
- Madden NFL Mobile –This is Madden NFL like you’ve never seen on mobile and the season never ends! Build your ultimate Madden NFL team, dominate your friends in intense head-to-head shootouts and play Live Events all off-season long.
- Minions Paradise™ –Developed in partnership with Illumination Entertainment, when a lovable yet bungling Minion named Phil accidentally sinks the cruise ship carrying his vacationing Minion buddies, he decides to turn a deserted tropical island into the perfect Minions Paradise!
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst – Experience the rise of Faith and join her fight for freedom, with fluid movement and combat in first person that will raise the bar for the action/adventure genre.
- NBA LIVE 16 – This year is all about you, with features that empower self-expression on and off the court.
- Need for Speed – Discover a nocturnal world of urban car culture built around real world automotive icons and Five Ways to Play in this thrilling reboot.
- NHL® 16 – Built with more input from our fans than ever before, NHL 16 steps onto the ice to deliver new features across the most played single player and team modes, including a reimagined EA SPORTS Hockey League. Combined with new gameplay balance and innovation at every position and an unrivalled game day authenticity, NHL 16 puts you into the heart of a team, where you play together and win together.
- EA SPORTS Rory Mcllroy PGA TOUR® – With stunning authentic and fantasy experiences, EA SPORTS Rory Mcllroy PGA TOUR truly delivers Golf Without Limits. Play what you want, how you want, where you want.
- Star Wars™ Battlefront™ – From epic 40 player multiplayer battles to Missions packed with intensity and depth, Star Wars Battlefront will immerse you in your Star Wars™ battle fantasies.
- Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ – The largest story-driven expansion to date, Knights of the Fallen Empire, marks a renewed focus on cinematic storytelling in Star Wars: The Old Republic. The expansion will deliver on the hallmarks of what makes a great BioWare™ game: new worlds to explore, new companions to recruit, and a dynamic story that players will be able to shape based on the choices they make.
Download press releases, screenshots and videos immediately following the show from info.ea.com.
To embed the livestream on your website, you can do so with this link:
<iframe src="http://www.twitch.tv/ea/embed" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" height="378" width="620"></iframe><a href="http://www.twitch.tv/ea?tt_medium=live_embed&tt_content=text_link" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline;">Watch live video from EA on www.twitch.tv</a>
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
In fiscal year 2015, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $4.5 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster brands such as The Sims™, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS™ FIFA, Battlefield™, Dragon Age™ and Plants vs. Zombies™. More information about EA is available at www.ea.com/news.
EA SPORTS, The Sims, Dragon Age, Plants vs. Zombies, Mirror’s Edge, Need for Speed, Battlefield and BioWare are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. and its subsidiaries. STAR WARS © & TM 2015 Lucasfilm Ltd. Minions Paradise is a trademark and copyright of Universal City Studios LLC. Licensed by Universal City Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved. John Madden, NFL, NBA, NHL, PGA TOUR and FIFA are the property of their respective owners and used with permission.