EA Launches City Living Expansion Pack for The Sims 4
All Sims Welcome in the Bustling and Eclectic City of San Myshuno
Public Company Information:
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) announced that The Sims 4™ City Living Expansion Pack* is now available to download via Origin for PCs and Macs in North America, followed by worldwide availability on November 3.
“In developing The Sims 4 City Living, Maxis was able to take the new expansion pack to a level of detail never before seen in a Sims expansion pack,” said Lyndsay Pearson, Sr. Producer on The Sims. “As players explore the urban-themed city of San Myshuno, they are sure to enjoy the most immersive and robust world we've ever created, complete with skyscrapers, dynamic events, highly-populated neighborhoods, and more. And we can't wait to see what stories people tell as they send their Sims to the city.”
The Sims 4 City Living expands the The Sims 4 with a new world for Sims to explore. Players can discover everything the bustling city of San Myshuno has to offer, from the noisy neighbors and landlords that come only with apartment living, to exotic flavors and new destinations Sims can find just outside their door.
Key features of The Sims 4 City Living include:
- Exploring the lively and densely populated City of San Myshuno, featuring four distinct neighborhoods including the new Arts Quarter, Spice Market, Fashion District and Uptown;
- Overcoming the charm and inherent challenges that come with a first apartment, such as cockroaches, leaky pipes, and electrical problems, as Sims work their way up to a beautiful penthouse with panoramic views;
- Getting closer with the neighbors as Sims experience a myriad of fun and awkward situations that could lead to romance, friendships, or even animosity;
- Embarking on three new, metropolitan careers as Sims make dramatic speeches as a Politician, exemplify culture as a Food or Art Critic, or Inspire the masses and earn followers while pursuing a career in Social Media;
- Experiencing five lively, cultural and dynamic street festivals all over the city while admiring street performers, participating in fun competitions, collecting unique swag, and more.
Developed by Maxis, The Sims 4 City Living Expansion Pack is rated T for Teen by the ESRB and is available to download for $39.99 on PC and Mac via Origin. For more information about The Sims 4™, follow @TheSims on Twitter, Like The Sims on Facebook, and visit The Sims homepage.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4™ GAME (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAY.
About The Sims
The Sims is a world-renowned interactive entertainment phenomenon that has entertained hundreds of millions of people across the globe for more than 15 years. The Sims empowers players to play with life by creating virtual people, customizing their worlds and ruling their lives. The Sims has one of the most active player communities in the world with more than 20 million fans across social channels. Within The Sims 4, players have been creating and sharing content that has been downloaded 80 million times in the past year. The Sims embraces life in all of its dimensions, continually adding new ways to play through gameplay innovations, collaboration with top brands and artists, and exploring new gaming platforms. For more information about The Sims, visit www.TheSims.com.
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
In fiscal year 2016, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $4.4 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster brands such as The Sims™, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS™ FIFA, Battlefield™, Dragon Age™ and Plants vs. Zombies™. More information about EA is available at www.ea.com/news.
EA SPORTS, Battlefield, The Sims, Dragon Age, and Plants vs. Zombies are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. and its subsidiaries. John Madden, NFL and FIFA are the property of their respective owners and used with permission.